With ongoing uncertainty where the next COVID-19 “hotspot” will be, it is important that we don’t become complacent. We need to remain vigilant as a community to continue the great job we have all done to stop the spread of COVID-19 here in WA.
At the time you phone to make an appointment you will be asked a series of questions by our dedicated reception team. These questions are updated as required.
- Have you travelled from interstate, are you in self quarantine or have you attended any of the current “hotspots” (if these are present).
- Do you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, cold and flu symptoms, difficulty breathing?
- If you answer ‘Yes’ you will be asked “Have you been tested for COVID-19?”
- If you answer “Yes”, our team will offer you a Telehealth appointment in the first instance.
- If you answer “Yes” and your result is negative you will be offered an appointment of your choice. If you have fever or respiratory symptoms you will be asked to put on a mask and wait in our dedicated waiting area.
- If you have symptoms, have not been tested for COVID-19 or have attended any current “hotspots”, you will be offered a Telehealth appointment for your initial consultation.
- If you have no symptoms, not in self quarantine and have not attended any current hotspots, you will be offered your choice of appointment.