CORONAVIRUS HEALTH ALERT:
Changes To Our Check-In Process From 4th March 2020
To protect our patients, staff and local community, our check in process on arrival at the clinic has changed until further notice. We thank you for your understanding as we join together to protect one another.
Changes are as follows:
1. You are no longer able to use the automatic check in station.
2. You will need to speak to one of our reception team on arrival to check in for your appointment.
3. Our reception team will ask you if you have fever, cough, sore throat or breathing difficulty.
4. If you have fever, cough, sore throat or breathing difficulty will will be given a mask and asked to take a seat in our dedicated eating are or alternatively return to your car where a doctor will phone you and have a Telehealth consult.
5. During the Telehealth consult you will be triaged by your doctor and if required booked into our respiratory clinic.
Stay up to date from the Health Department on the following link: