DO NOT ATTEND QUINNS MINDARIE SUPER CLINIC IF YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- You have fever or respiratory symptoms such as cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing AND
- Have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days OR
- Returned from interstate after 24/03/20 OR
- Returned from a cruise
- Are a contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case OR
- Believe you have been in close contact with a person infected with COVID-19.
Confirmed cases of COVID-19 continue to grow daily. We are committed to screening and monitoring calls from patients as we continue to work with the Australian Government towards minimizing the spread of COVID-19 within our local community. We ask ALL patients who meet the above criteria to attend a Health Department COVID-19 clinic.
Time: 8.00 am to 8.00 pm daily
- Joondalup Health Campus – Car Park P4, Regents Park Road, Joondalup
- Royal Perth Hospital – Ground Floor, Ainslie House, 48 Murray Street, Perth
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital – C Block, Hospital Avenue, Nedlands
- Fiona Stanley Hospital – Bedbrook Row, north-eastern end of hospital, Murdoch
- Armadale Health Service – Ground Floor, 3056 Albany Hwy, Mount Nasura
- Rockingham General Hospital – Elanora Drive, Cooloongup
- St john of God Midland – Yelverton Drive, Midland
Along with any of the above symptoms you will need to have documented evidence of:
- Overseas, interstate or cruise travel in the last 14 days, providing a boarding pass or flight booking or airline bag tag with name and date of travel
- Close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case (provide name of case)
After testing you will be required to maintain self-isolation for 14 days. Your test results will be sent to you by SMS. This can take up to 72 hours.
During this time of uncertainty we ask that you be kind to each other as we all fight to flatten the COVID-19 curve.
More information from the Health Department can be found at: healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/A_E/Coronavirus
More information from the Health Department can be found at: https://healthywa.wa.gov.au/…/FAQ%20-%20COVID-19%20Clinics.…