Following the recent lockdown and susequent relaxing of the lockdown ruling by the WA government the COVID-19 screening clinics have increased opening times to accommodate the number of tests being carried out.
- Joondalup Health Campus – Car Park P4, Regents Park Road, Joondalup
- Weekdays: 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Weekends: 8.00a, to 4.00pm
- Clarkson Respiratory Clinic – 6/5 Ebb Way Clarkson
- Monday – Friday- 8.00am – 7.00pm, Saturday – 8.00am – 5.00pm
Private Collections Centres
Western Diagnostic @Joondalup – drive through
8.00am – 4.00pm, no booking.
Clinipath @ Osborne Park – drive through
Open at weekdays: 6.00am to 6.00pm, weekends; 8.00am – 2.00pm. no booking or referral required
Australian Clinical Labs @ Ocean Reef – not drive through
8.00am – 12.00pm, no booking or referral required
- For a full list of COVID clinics including times, appointments and the referral process please click on the following link:
You will be eligible for testing if you meet any of the following criteria:
- fever of 37.5 C or above
- fever in the last few days such as night sweats or chills
- loss of smell or taste
- sore throat, coughing, shortness of breath
- Anyone who has attended a location visited by a confirmed case needs to be tested and quarantine until the result is known.
Following testing you will be required to maintain self-isolation until your results confirm the test is negative. The results will be sent to you by SMS and this can take up to 48 hours.
If your result is positive you will be advised about what you need to do next.
During this time of ongoing uncertainty we ask that you continue to be vigilant, adhere to social distancing, continue with good hand hygiene and remain kind to one another other as we continue to prevent community aquired COVID-19 here in WA.
More information from the Health Department can be found on the below links: