We are a mixed billing practice for both face to face and telehealth (phone or video) consultations.
Private billing will apply to all groups not covered in the list below, as well as consultations before 8am, after 6 pm and on the weekends for all patients.
We will continue to bulk bill consultations for the following patients (Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm):
- Health Care Card holders
- Pension Card holders
- Children less than 16 years of age
- All Chronic disease management and Health Assessments
- Closing the Gap registered patients
- Pregnancy (antenatal) care and post partum care to 6 weeks
- COVID-19 vaccinations
- Consultations for a potential COVID-19 vaccination adverse reaction
- Regular ongoing dressings (after the initial consultation)
- Regular ongoing cryotherapy or desensitisation injections after the initial consult
- Routine INR testing and advice regarding warfarin dosage
Please note a discounted out-of-pocket expense may apply for surgical and treatment room procedures for the above groups such as suturing, biopsies, excisions, iron infusions, cryotherapy etc.
Payment must be made at the time of the consultation by cash, EFTPOS or credit card. Medicare requires the private fee be paid in full to the practice. We will submit your account to Medicare at the time of your payment and Medicare will reimburse the Medicare rebate to your nominated bank account, usually within 24 hours.
For a more complete list of fees for private and bulk billed patients, please click on the relevant link below.