Our practitioners offer mixed billing services from Quinns Mindarie Super Clinic for both face-to-face and Telehealth (phone or video) consultations.
Professional fees are set by the independent practitioners and are available under their profile in the ‘Practitioners @ QMSC’ tab on this website.
Some doctors have fully bulk billed appointments available Monday to Friday for pension and health care card holders and children under 16 years of age. Other practitioners have a reduced out of pocket (concessional gap) for this group.
Private fees apply to all those not eligible for a concession however all practitioners continue to bulk bill the following consultations (excluding private on the day and Saturday appointments):
- Chronic Disease Management Plans & 3 monthly reviews (often called GP Management Plan, Team Care Arrangements or Care Plan) if advised by your GP this meets Medicare eligibility
- Health Assessments if advised by your GP this meets Medicare eligibility
- Home Medication Reviews
- DVA Gold Card holders
- Children under the age of 16
- Closing the Gap Registered Patients with a Healthcare card
- COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccinations
- Regular Ongoing Dressings after the initial consultation
- Regular ongoing cryotherapy or desensitisation injections after the initial consult
- Routine INR testing and advice regarding warfarin dosage
Please note an out-of-pocket expense will apply for surgical procedures for ALL patients. A discounted fee will be given to pension and concession card holders and children under age 16 years.