QUINNS PREGNANCY & BABY CARE CENTRE
Imagine having a team of doctors who can care for you during your pregnancy, after delivery and then look after your baby too!
Our pregnancy and baby care team of doctors are:
- Dr Lyn Wren
- Dr Kathleen Mulholland
- Dr Rose Schuddinh
- Dr Krischelle McCallum
- Dr Catherine Bourke
and they have expertise and experience in Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Paediatrics (Child Health) and are passionate about outstanding care for you and your baby.
- Antenatal pregnancy care
- Postnatal care for mum
- Baby health checks, growth checks and immunisations
- Developmental assessments & behavioural problems
- Breast feeding problems and lactation support
- Baby feeding questions – breastmilk or formula
- Newborn baby problems such as tongue tie, colic, reflux, failure to gain weight and crying babies just to mention a few
- Nutrition, introducing solid foods & food allergies
- Perinatal Anxiety and Depression
- Support adjusting to parenthood
- Preparing for returning to the workforce
- Weight loss management post baby
- Contraception – full service offered on-site including implants & IUDs
- Any other concerns that you may have concerning you or your baby.
Get your questions answered at our new weekly “Mother, Father and Baby Drop in Clinic” here at Quinns Mindarie Super Clinic.
If your baby is unwell please make an standard appointment with your doctor.
Day: Thursday mornings commencing the 8th November
Time: 9.00am – 11.00am
No Appointment Needed.